Do you ever find yourself stressing alone!

I am stressing about money, work, relationship with s/o and it seems that when I am stressing I am alone but when he is stressing he tries to deliberatly stress me out even more. He can be such an A- hole at times ( more often than not) it seems he's the only one hurting and he even yells at the kids. I have a 2 year olf that just loves his daddy and it breaks my heart to hear S/O always say why do you always cry to me? Why do I always have to do everythign for you...WTF? I DO MY FREAKIN SHARE SO HE CAN LAY BACK A BIT yet I am always getting the worst end of it and I'm sick of it! SOOOOOOO NOT HAPPY!

MexTexmom2

Asked by MexTexmom2 at 11:52 AM on Apr. 12, 2011 in Relationships

• All day every day. Story of my life. Think it's really a women thing.
    shynu

Answer by shynu at 11:54 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Yes, thats what we women do, carry the burden and the stress and worry and do the work and look after the family! Hope things work out for you
    mum-to-a-cutie

Answer by mum-to-a-cutie at 11:54 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Thats why we are exes now oh poor me drove me around the bend there is no money to do basic things and its always someone doing it to him.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 11:58 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• yep, goin crazy today
    ochsamom

Answer by ochsamom at 12:01 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• He is not supporting you and you need to find that elsewhere, whether here, or a gym or alone, just find something that makes you happy. You may be able to work through this or Drift...(like i did).
    BalooSkii

Answer by BalooSkii at 12:02 PM on Apr. 12, 2011