Does anyone here just wanna talk about sex? I wanna talk about sex. adult content

How long has it been since you had it?

How hard is it to get your husband to do it?

How hard is it for your husband to get YOU to do it?

Do you have great sex?

Do you fantasize about other men/women/people?

Sorry I'm in a mood. I haven't had sex in a while thanks to Aunt Flo.

Imogine

Asked by Imogine at 12:02 PM on Apr. 12, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I got it last night, All the hubby needs to do is ask, all I need to do is ask him, we dont have fantasies about other people or role play. Our sex is beyond awesome. Hope you get "some" soon!
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 12:04 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• This morning.
    We both love it so it's not an issue.
    It's amazing.
    He's still my fantasy.
    I do it with or without the Auntie.
    chgomom

Answer by chgomom at 12:05 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I loved this post. I could talk about sex all damn day, I am 43 at the time and my libido is off the charts. I could have it like 2-3 times a day and that would be ok with me. Obviously with jobs, kids etc that doesn't happen. I would say overall me and my SO have a good sex life. His libido is high as well, not as high as mine mind you but I'd say on average we have it like 4 times a week. My only peeve is that he seems to dictate when that time is. I would initiate every night if that we're left up to me. I can tell when he is and is not in the mood. He gives me his little tell tale signs,lol. When we first met I'd have to say our regularity of having sex was more and its leveled out a bit but it's still very hot and steamy and I am thankful for that. I feel for you though because I know when its that time of the month, there's not a lot going on besides me giving him head. Hopefully when you're done, its on,lol!!!
    CopingMom33

Answer by CopingMom33 at 12:07 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Sure, I'll talk about it.
    How long - last night
    How hard to talk him into it - Not very, I barely get past "Do you" and he's naked.
    How hard to talk me into it - Not very, if you can catch me awake past 9:00 :)
    Great sex - You bet! The best I've ever had and it never gets boring!
    Fantasize - Sometimes, but not usually.
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 12:07 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I can't do it with aunt flo. It makes me feel dirty. My husband and I have great sex, but we don't do it often. We're both so busy we get so tired by the end of the day and the kids sometimes keep us up all night. I'm looking to spice it up though. Trying to figure out ways. Any suggestions?
    Imogine

Comment by Imogine (original poster) at 12:07 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• It has been about a month since my surgery and I am to have no sex for another month until my body heals!
    It doesn't take much for hubby to want to do it, a smile, a nudge or just plain ask.
    When it happens it is electrifying!!!!
    No need for fantasies.
    I am in the same mood!!!!!!!

Answer by older at 12:09 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I got it yesterday morning...nice little wake up surprise lol
    It can sometimes be hard to get it from him because 1. My sex drive is higher then his and 2. He works 2 jobs so when he's home he's usually sleep lol
    How hard is it for him to get ME to do it? You mean how hard is it for him to keep me off him!!!! lol
    We have AWESOME sex
    Nah I don't have to fantasize about anyone but him....he's all I want =)
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 12:11 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Sex is never dirty unless you want it to be. A little peroxide on the sheets cleans it right up.
    Is it possible to get together during the day? Have him take you to an adult store to browse.
    Whether or not you buy something it's still fun. You should make a deal with him to touch each other every day even if you don't have the time to acutally have sex. A little teasing goes a long way, you'd be surprised. By the time you do...you're both ready.
    chgomom

Answer by chgomom at 12:12 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• We have sex during the day while the baby is asleep and our dd is at preschool. We used to watch porn together too and that always spiced things up.

Does anyone use toys?
    Imogine

Comment by Imogine (original poster) at 12:15 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• My dh swears i have a disorder I always want it him not so much we are 24 and 22 whats the hold up jeez!!
    ktgolden

Answer by ktgolden at 12:38 PM on Apr. 12, 2011