Who is a good interent provider?

Where do I go to get the internet? Who is the cheapiest?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:32 PM on Dec. 1, 2008 in Shopping

• I go through my cable provider.

Answer by gemgem at 1:37 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• You have choices of cable (such as Charter), DSL (which goes thru your phone lines (such as AT & T), wirelss, satellite or dial up. Satellite can be very expensive, very dependant upon the weather! Wirless is okay if you secure your connections!
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 1:45 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• i'm with at&t but there kinda a rip off, my internet has been going higher and higher so i'm probably going to change company's soon.
    kimaam

Answer by kimaam at 1:47 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• i have at&t , too. I pay close to $50 per month. I've had it for a year, and am pretty satisfied with it.
    Anonymous

• I like at & t ..
    they have different packages for yearly lock in prices.
    NEWME08

Answer by NEWME08 at 2:29 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• I use AT&T and I get a combined bill of my landline and my cable - I don't have any problems with it.
    Avon_Calling

Answer by Avon_Calling at 2:18 AM on Dec. 3, 2008

• don't use earthlink or netzero.... they are awful!! now we have at&t and it is $35 for a basic phone line and dial up.
    lovemyznz

Answer by lovemyznz at 2:24 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• We use Verizon and get a discount because they are our landline telephone and cell phone company, too. We bundled all our telephones, internet, and satellite bills into one bill and get a $32 monthly discount. The internet portion, which includes high speed internet, the modem, wireless internet, inside wire maintenance, security and backup bundles, and all the stupid little taxes and surcharges bring our internet portion of the bill to almost $60. It is well worth it, though, because they have been to our home a few times to help solve connectivity problems and didn't charge us a dime.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:22 AM on Dec. 26, 2008