Anybody heard of Melaleuca?

I just started shopping with them and the products are amazing so far! They specialize in all-natural, safer, eco-friendly products at less expensive prices than traditional grocery stores. AWESOME!

Jeannie721

Asked by Jeannie721 at 12:08 PM on Apr. 12, 2011 in Health

• Definately! Melaluca's birthplace is in my homestate! My parents distributed it for awhile. I know many people who have. Those who use it regularly swear by it. All in all it is a good company with many functions to improve the community and special needs. Beth100
    Beth100

Answer by Beth100 at 12:14 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I know! I just started last month and it is amazing! My whole family is benefiting from it. I just ordered a ton more products and I can't wait to use them!!!
    Jeannie721

Comment by Jeannie721 (original poster) at 12:23 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Yep :) my MIL uses the whole line. She loves it! I thought about trying to myself.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 12:25 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Oh you guys totally should! If you want to send me your phone#, I can call you later and give you some more info.
    Jeannie721

Comment by Jeannie721 (original poster) at 12:27 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I was using it for a while, I loved it, I just hated being obligated to make a purchase every month.
    momoftaterbug

Answer by momoftaterbug at 12:39 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Yes. We used to sell Melalueca in New Mexico,and we won a trip from our upline. Got to go to the Grand Canyon,and Laughlin, NV on them. Was a great trip. Their products are great, especially the Pain-a-Trate.
    cbk_mom3

Answer by cbk_mom3 at 12:42 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• My mom was into it so I had lots of the product. It's alright...but for me a cheaper alternative is plain white vinegar. It disinfects everything and has SO many uses. If I'm out I can just run to the nearest store for it...most everyone has it. Once it dries, the smell disappears. Non-toxic :)
    Renee3K

Answer by Renee3K at 12:43 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• What sold me on them was that it's not like having to purchase anything extra each month, it's just switching brands from the toxic chemicals sold over the counter. I have seen improvements in my family's health already. This place ROCKS!
    Jeannie721

Comment by Jeannie721 (original poster) at 1:00 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Are you signing people up also?
    momoftaterbug

Answer by momoftaterbug at 2:48 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• If you are interested, I can definitely get you some more info. Feel free to IM me! :-)
    Jeannie721

Comment by Jeannie721 (original poster) at 3:16 PM on Apr. 12, 2011