Very much tmi...i feel like my husband is bored with our sexlife adult content

we always do the same positions! either he's on top or doggy style. he's not very stimulated by me being on top, and thats probably because i suck at it! im by no means thin, not obese either, but i have big thighs and i feel like they get in the way sometimes :( anyway im not good at being on top. i dont know how to "work my hips". a long time ago, maybe 2 years ago, we used to do all kinds of positions and our sexlife was great! we used to do the reverse cowgirl a lot and we both liked that. for some reason now we just stick to the usual 2 positions. im not bored nor do i not enjoy myself...but i have a feeling he is bored. what can i do to make it more fun for him?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:10 PM on Apr. 12, 2011 in Relationships

• new posititions, new places, lingerie, toys, role playing
    Anonymous

• act like you want to jump his bones like there is no tomorrow. If anything turns a guy on, it's a chick that wants him REALLY badly & shows it...

Do you give blow jobs? Those work pretty good....

we can get stuck in the same routine sometimes, it's easy to when you have hectic busy lives. But, we eventually even that out with something crazy fun.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 12:52 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• My best advice.

The 2 of you should start exploring and experimenting with both of your sexual desires/needs/fantasies..etc.

The best way to have a great healthy/happy mutually pleasurable and involved sex life is to have good open, honest and safe sexual communication between partners. If 2 people are always openly sharing their needs, their desires, things that look interesting, things they would like to try, things that they think the other would enjoy... and so on... Their sex life rarely to never gets boring. There's always something new to try and explore, if 2 people are open enough and honest enough with each other to do so.

pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 4:33 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I think you just need to feel confident! I don't know how you feel about it but watch some porn and see how those woman "work their hips" take a belly dancing class. Look up new positions you would feel comfortable in. Maybe try oral (if you haven't yet and are comfortable with that) try dressing up in a sexy outfit or lingerie or if you are comfortable bring a to into the bedroom. GL!
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 12:23 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Whips and chains and handcuffs oh my! It works for us...haha
    AydensMommy1109

Answer by AydensMommy1109 at 12:23 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• *toy
    June_Mama09

• Try meeting him at the door when he comes home wearing some sexy new lingere (or nothing at all!) Text him a sexy pic to get him revved up before coming home. Crawl on top of him when you're in bed and tell him you will act out a fantasy etc. And don't feel bad about sucking at being on top; I can't master that one either! lol
    Kari727

Answer by Kari727 at 1:01 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Why not just say "Hey, i would like to try a different position tonight"?
    Obi.Ren.Kenobi

Answer by Obi.Ren.Kenobi at 1:07 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• You also could try giving him head...... I mean My hubby and I are fine 2 times a day morning and night, but I wanted alittle turn on for both of us, over the weekend we went out and came up on this lingerie shop... sooooo.. he thought it was " hot" that I was comfortable with talking to the people about trying on this and that and finally I went over to the oils, etc. picked out this "warming gel" we both tasted several.... picked out the cinnamon bought more candles and oh what a weekend!!!!!!
    kkbird

Answer by kkbird at 1:09 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• If you think he is bored, do something about it! Don't just sit there, or lay there lol, and wait for him to make the first move. You do it! He will probably find it a turn on that you are wanting to spice it up a bit. I know when I felt like our sex life was a little routine, a few new toys was all it took! Good luck and HAVE FUN!
    JawgaMom1

Answer by JawgaMom1 at 1:44 PM on Apr. 12, 2011