Flipping forgetful DH!

I know I've ranted about DH before, but I just have to do it again! So he borrowed my car on the weekend, which I don't mind at all, but then when I go to use it today, IT'S UNLOCKED! My car was unlocked since Sunday afternoon! AND he didn't lock the front door last night before bed even though I asked him in bed 'did you lock the door' He replied 'yes I definately did'.

Maybe a house elf unlocked the door, and my car door!

Rant over :)

For now!

kylie_bob

Asked by kylie_bob at 12:14 PM on Apr. 12, 2011 in Relationships

• LoL, never ending battle eh? We had that problem with the front door until I had someone come over and play with the door. He made sure to lock it every night after that! as for the car... no luck yet on how to get that one done unless you lie and say someone stole something after he left it unlocked.. *sigh* men
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 12:15 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• ha men are so very forgetful! might as well start double checking! - its what i have to do.
    3HappylKidds

Answer by 3HappylKidds at 12:16 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Do like you will have to do you =r child check behind him.

Answer by louise2 at 12:30 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• My dh is the same way, he would forget his head if it wasn't attached!
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 12:41 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• It's like I have two children to look after, a 12 week old and a 27 year old!
    kylie_bob

Comment by kylie_bob (original poster) at 12:18 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Mine is actually getting better at not forgetting stuff! After 10 years of marriage! lol
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 1:02 PM on Apr. 12, 2011