Uh Oh ..Sexual content

My SO and I were having sex last night and he pulled my hair, which isn't uncommon. When he did it, it kind of made my ear ring lol, then it was fine. When I got to work today, I noticed my throat hurting. Not like a cough, or anything related to illness, but like a sore swollen feeling. It hurts when I swallow. I forgot about last night's events until I thought of why it was all of a sudden hurting. Maybe I pulled a muscle? It's something and I'm pretty sure it's as result of naughty time lol. Anyone even have this happen?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:44 PM on Dec. 1, 2008 in Relationships

• I wouldn't think it is related - and I like the hair pulling....my hair is past my waist, so my SO loves to pull it!!
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 1:46 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• I've been married almost 44 years, and my husband has never pulled my hair, made my ears ring, nor caused my throat to hurt. This sounds to me like you are being treated too roughly, and that's cause for concern.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 1:48 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• Is the muscle tight? Try taking a hot shower and see if that helps relieve it.

Answer by admckenzie at 1:49 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• i really dont think it is related
    lil_ferfer

Answer by lil_ferfer at 2:06 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• yeah it's unlikely that would cause i sore throat. i usually get that feeling when i find i haven't gotten much sleep lately and it has caught up with me. i get the ear ringing a lot and i sounds like it was just coincidence that it happened at that particular time. your neck would of hurt a lot when he pulled it if he really did any real damage to be concerned about. when you get whiplash in a car you don't get those sensations so i doubt your hubby gave you whiplash.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 2:13 PM on Dec. 1, 2008