35 weeks and feeling pressure down there.... adult content

I'm just at 35 weeks now and yesterday when I had a bm it was almost painful and there was alot of pressure. Now this morning, I've felt the same kind of pressure on my bottom, but I keep going to the bathroom and nothing comes out. Is this a sign of something or just normal when you are this far along? I don't remember it with my first. I'm measuring very big and my first was pretty big, so not sure if that has something to do with it.

moviemom22

Asked by moviemom22 at 12:29 PM on Apr. 12, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Perhaps your baby turned? I know I'm 36 weeks and feel like I have a bowling ball between my legs.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 12:30 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• You have maybe 20 pounds(?) of uterus and baby and fluids pressing on your intestines and ab area, it makes sense that it would feel like pressure and even block the *flow* of things-- unfortunately.
    It sounds pretty normal.
    How are things otherwise?
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 12:31 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• it sounds pretty normal, but if you feel its something to get checked out, i would call your ob or get an appointmen t to get checked out! just to make sure.
    tcline27

Answer by tcline27 at 12:34 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I am 35 weeks and experience it a lot.....i think uh-oh she is going to try and come today! then after a while everything is normal again
    Ethans_Ma

Answer by Ethans_Ma at 1:27 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• sounds like hemorrhoids to me. I'm having that problem and I'm 35 weeks.
    armywife227

Answer by armywife227 at 1:57 PM on Apr. 12, 2011