How do you maintain fresh breath?

lmt_mom2010

Asked by lmt_mom2010 at 12:30 PM on Apr. 12, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Aside from regularly brushing my teeth, I floss each night and I also use listerine for kids mouthwash (berry flavor rocks). (I know it's suppose to be for kids, but it leaves my mouth with a good feeling.)
    DragonflyGirls

Answer by DragonflyGirls at 12:34 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Mouth wash is not supposed to do any good really. All my dentists have recommend to stay away from them & to use peroxide instead if you're going to use a mouthwash.

I brush 3 times a day, i floss every night before bed & i rinse with hydrogen peroxide. I LOVE those little hand held flossing things that have a pick at one end & floss at the other. I can really get my teeth clean with them.

Do you have a tooth infection or bad teeth? An infection in the nose, mouth or throat can lead to stinky breath that good hygiene won't fix.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 12:48 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Brushing my teeth twice daily and chew gum throughout the day
    brittanybishop

Answer by brittanybishop at 2:04 PM on Apr. 12, 2011