Marijuana is ok or wrong?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:30 PM on Apr. 12, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• As long as it is against the law it is wrong.

I dont pick and choose which laws I follow simply because I dont agree with them... that is immoral.
    Anonymous

• Why is this under home and garden? Do you want to landscape with pot plants? LOL
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 12:32 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• kkbird smoking pot is WAY different then crack and heroin

June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 12:35 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• i dont have a problem with it unless people are doing it infront of their children or letting it make them unable to function. But I live in Seattle and we are really Liberal about smoking it.
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 12:33 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I think its ok as long as you are responsible about it, I know some poeple who smoke it who have jobs and are responsible and then I know other people who smoke it all day and are lazy an dont do anything!! I hate that.
    urbuttacup88

Answer by urbuttacup88 at 12:34 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• It is illegal in some states? IMO -- It's no more dangerous than drinking alcohol -- except it's against the law.
    BaileysMom476

Answer by BaileysMom476 at 12:32 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• @kkbird and June Mama

I just wanted to say how nice it was to see two people have different opinions on here and still be so courteous with each other. It's nice to see :)
    amberdawnbarr

Answer by amberdawnbarr at 1:04 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• MUSICMOM AND AMBERDAWN. : }}}}} Thank you ladies!!!!!!..... you ROCK. We all have difference of opinions, thats the thing. Shouldn't mean we gotta be nasty towards anyone else ya know. I think June moma is awesome too. Thanks again.
    kkbird

Answer by kkbird at 1:34 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• It grows naturally so how bad can it be? But I personally dont think its ok try getting high on life--nothing like it ;0)
    ktgolden

Answer by ktgolden at 12:35 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• People don't steal to get high off weed. Alcohol is legal and look how many people a year that kills. People don't get violent off weed or get a DUI from weed. IMO I'd rather have weed be legal then alcohol. And I am not a smoker btw this is just my opinion lol
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 12:37 PM on Apr. 12, 2011