I have given him his fantacy but he won't give me mine :( adult content

So when it comes to sex I have given my husband what he wants when it comes to his fantacy but he wont give me mine. How do I get him to do this? If you want to know what it is ask. I don't want to give tmi on here. I don't really think it's bad but some people may be a little weirded out by some things on here.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:36 PM on Apr. 12, 2011 in Relationships

• Discuss your feelings with your husband. If what you're asking him to do makes him uncomfortable, see if you can ease him into it or find another fantasy to act out. If he's just being selfish, tell him you will no longer do the things he enjoys in bed until he can start pleasing you as well. As long as he's not a complete dumbass, he should catch on pretty quick, lol. My husband enjoys some "tmi" things in the bedroom and I had never done anything like that so we just do what makes us both comfortable or I try something new and if I don't like it he doesn't force me to do it again. Its all about balance, I think. Good luck!
    XoXo
    Kari727

Answer by Kari727 at 12:42 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• What is it???and why won't he give u urs?u did ur part,mr.man-of-his-word needs to step up!
    ms_jasmine

Answer by ms_jasmine at 12:43 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Yeah... that's the problem with giving a man everything he wants. When it's over, what else is there for him to imagine, or dream about? It's like a let down for him. This is why I believe some things are better left as fantasy.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:43 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Ugh :( not fair!
    VintageWife

Answer by VintageWife at 12:48 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• They are not the greatest fantacies but they basically are he likes me to dress up in high heels and sexy lingerie and I want to be blindfolded and tied up. He just says yeah I'l tie you up but it never happens :(
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:02 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I'm in the same boat as you. I told my SO over a year ago what my biggest fantasy was, and I have NEVER told anyone but him what it is, he told me that it wasn't his thing, but he would do anything to make me happy, and we have a 'thing' where we like to do firsts with the other, so this would be a first for both of us...nothing has happened yet :-/ I'm thinking about telling him that I will not give him head anymore until it happens, lol.
    kyuteangl88

Answer by kyuteangl88 at 2:16 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I'm not wearing the high heels until I get my fantasy
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:53 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I can only answer in regards to my husband/myself/our relationship.

It wouldn't bother me if I had a fantasy that my husband would not fulfill. Even if I had fulfilled his.. I would not have fulfilled his fantasies just so he would turn around and fulfill mine. I would have done so because I wanted to, because I thought it would be fun, I found the fantasy pleasurable and apealing..etc.. Since I fulfilled his fantasy with him because of my own desire to do so. I would only want him to fulfill mine if he truly desired to do so. For me, there is no fun in doing something because I'm hoping for reciporcation. That would cause me to develop hurt feelings and resentments if my husband didn't do what I was wanting. For me, a fantasy is only fun if BOTH of us are into it. So, I wouldn't want to do something if we both weren't into it.

pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 4:28 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• OP.. May I ask..

Is he just flat out refusing to participate in your fantasy when you ask him to?

or

Are you wanting and waiting for HIM to start the ball rolling on your fantasy?
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 4:29 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I said in an earlier post that I told him what I wanted and he said oh I'll tie you up alright and it has never happened. I haven't brought it up lately because I was pregnant and just had the baby 2 1/2 months ago. He begged me to tell him because I fulfilled his fantasy. I didn't do it because I wanted him to do mine. I did his fantasy years ago and only told him about mine within the last year because he asked.
    @ pixie trix-It's kinda hard to tie yourself up. I guess I could blindfold myself but if I know my husband he would walk in the bedroom and just laugh and then I would feel stupid.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:32 PM on Apr. 12, 2011