Do you think you have enough or will have enough for retirement?

Alexias30

Asked by Alexias30 at 12:46 PM on Apr. 12, 2011 in Money & Work

• Honestly, yes.I am stepping into a business that will get me as much as I want in a month. To be honest, if you asked me last month I would have said, it will never happen unless I sell my soul to the devil (never happen!). If you want more information I am more than willing to help you get the answers. But, right now, i'm in a good place!
    kbishop8688

Answer by kbishop8688 at 1:26 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• None of us will have enough as the governmente has already put in place a law where they can seize all of our retirement accounts and liquid assets to help balance the budget. The only way you can hope to save anything is to take your savings/retirement overseas and invest in gold there as the government also has it in place where thye plan to seize all of the gold in private hands in the good ole USA. We have a totally corrupt government who's only agenda is to make us all slaves and kill of the elderly, poor and sick. All you have to do is look at the entire Obamacare program and you can see the forced euthanasia (do not resusitage clause and the hidden billions for very questionable "birth control"/abortion and funding for the forced health program that means if we don't have health insurance or buy thiers we will be penalized somthing like $3500 EACH to be inforced by none other than the IRS.

NOTHING secure in the USA
    apple-eater

Answer by apple-eater at 1:19 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• cryingNot if Rick Scott stays in office.

Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 12:48 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• We've found our spot under the bridge and we are stashing supplies there almost monthly!!!
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 1:04 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I just retired so I feel that I have enough. Retirement is wonderful by the way.
    Keksie

Answer by Keksie at 1:16 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Haven't heard about the law where the government can seize your assets yet. Pretty sure most Americans would have a problem with that...

but anyway yes I do think we'll have enough to retire on. I wouldn't e at all surprised if our lifestyle went up after retirement.
    Erica_Smerica

Answer by Erica_Smerica at 1:23 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• we are doing really well... we max out our allowed 401K contributions and we have 4 other retirement saving plans. We should be ok... but hubs wont be able to retire until about 65.... bummer.... we did have it set for 55 but he opted to open his own business. Good for his current stress level but set him back 10 yrs.

Anonymous

• Depends-the stock market can make or break you. I am semi-retired now-
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 4:17 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I think that I will most definitely have enough to retire. My husband and I have lived off one income and banked the other one for years. If we can keep this up we are good.
    CocoaQT

Answer by CocoaQT at 6:54 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I hope so

Answer by rkoloms at 7:19 PM on Apr. 12, 2011