Health Problmes

I been having a healthy problmes I found out I have overine cyst on both side and they are large and they hurt and I been having gallbladder problmes and they said that they can find anything eles and it been 1 years that I am having trouble with all of this

kdrzewiecki

Asked by kdrzewiecki at 12:47 PM on Apr. 12, 2011 in Health

• And the question is? Or is this just a vent?

Answer by louise2 at 12:50 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Sorry you're having so many problems, Momma. Hope they get these things fixed for you!
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 1:24 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I think is having my kids and got my tubs tied and then I found out about my cyst and they won't take them out and I Think they are causeing me more problmes this suck
    kdrzewiecki

Comment by kdrzewiecki (original poster) at 2:30 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• That sucks. Try talking with your dr. to see if there is anything you e able to do to alleviate some of these issues.
    ethans_momma06

Answer by ethans_momma06 at 3:21 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• every womans body produces ovarian cysts.. some are larger than normal and there for more painful for the body to get rid of on its own.. unless your obgyn suspects cancer, which would be a good idea to rule out, then it is normal.. gall bladder pain could mean you have gall stones or a compacted gall bladder that you should see a doctor for..
    girlglow6

Answer by girlglow6 at 3:23 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I had a cyst on my ovary and they said they do not do surgery to take them out. They said the cyst will pop on it's own.

Answer by louise2 at 7:15 PM on Apr. 12, 2011