Has your pregnancy been..

Has your pregnancy been going by pretty slow or fast?

On Friday I will be 20wks (halfway..yayyy) It has gone pretty fast for me. I had 2 1/2 months of morning sickness, dizziness..hopefully things are coming around..I just hope the pregnancy doesnt slow down during the summer when its hot!

dolphingoddess

Asked by dolphingoddess at 12:48 PM on Apr. 12, 2011 in Pregnancy

• im 13 weeks and so far it has flown by..i had really bad morning/all day sickness so i was sleeping alot..it was the only relief i could get, so all that sleeping made it go by quick..the last 2 weeks ive been fine and it still seems to be going quickly..i hope when summer gets here it doesnt slow way down cuz of the heat..i think ive had enough of being miserable, i just want to try to enjoy the rest of this pregnancy as much as possible.
    MaciesMommy09

Answer by MaciesMommy09 at 1:35 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I have 14 weeks left to go, and it can not come quick enough!
    Molly4630

Answer by Molly4630 at 1:10 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• The first bit went by pretty fast but now that I'm 7 months it is just DRAGGING by lol....I'm super uncomfortable and my feet and ankles are so swollen that I can only wear flip flops now....so yeah...I'm ready to pop this one out now lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 12:51 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I was pregnant last summer with my first child, and it was a nightmare. I was fat, slow, swollen etc and the heat only made it worse! Made the middle of my pregnancy seem like it was taking forever! Stay inside where its cool, lol!
    Kari727

Answer by Kari727 at 12:52 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I had a baby in August. It was a really hot summer. It wasn't so bad. I didn't mind at all.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 12:54 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Yeah I HATE being hot lol. I live 20 mins from the beach..im dreading the drive in the sun there haha. My midwife is a couple mins from the beach, im scared im going to hit all the tourist traffic on the way to the hospital and give birth in the car haha. This is my 3rd pregnancy and both of my girls were Winter babies..this girl is a summer one!
    dolphingoddess

Comment by dolphingoddess (original poster) at 12:58 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• i am 31 weeks and it has been miserable
    goobersmom713

Answer by goobersmom713 at 5:13 PM on Apr. 12, 2011