Since Obama was elected during last election are you scared of the upcoming election?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:49 PM on Apr. 12, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• Im more scared some of the dummy's on here will be voting for the wrong people. Who actually believes the President of the US controls gas prices??
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 2:50 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I feel as though he did a much better job than Bush

What exactly has he accomplished?
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 12:54 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I am both excited and concerned.Excited because it would be WONDERFUL to watch Obama leave the WH..concerned because IF he doesn't leave I fear our country will be finished.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 1:56 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• No...excited! Can't wait to see him go!
    spottedpony

Answer by spottedpony at 12:51 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• No. The people see him a lot better now and everything is more expensive, we have less jobs, we have less freedom, our money isn't worth near as much, we have been conpromized with all of theillegal aliens and thier demands on our social system and he wants to give them our Social Security too.

What we need is a LEGAL president NOT another ILLEGAL ALIEN as president. The one in the White House is a usurper and not qualified to be presdient as that requires being a US citizen by birth and he doesn't have a birth certificate he will produce. He feels his PhotoShop certificate of live birth is enough. A lot of people don't realize or refuse to believe there is a major difference in the two in Hawaii. At 65 I can get a Hawaian Certificate of Live Birth and I haven't even been there, BUT I was born here and can qualify to be president which he can't.
    apple-eater

Answer by apple-eater at 12:57 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I'm afraid of him being re-elected. As of yet (I know it's early) I've not seen a candidate that will beat him. I'd vote for a bag of shredded newspaper before him but I just hope we get a strong candidate to stop him before he does more damage.
    sopranomommy

Answer by sopranomommy at 1:45 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I'm just hoping the majority of the people that voted him in the WH is displeased with him. That being said hopefully it will be someone else.
    Anonymous

• Scared? No, concerned yes. I don't want four more years of Obama unless the republicans take both chambers of congress.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 5:45 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I'll only be scared IF he is re-elected and Republicans do not hold the majority in BOTH the House and Senate! I have no problem with Obama being a lame duck president. :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 6:52 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Well, the problem with that is.... Every election scares me. I've been through many and it's always the same thing... However, with this last election I saw things I had never seen before... much hate and much anger. Is that going to get any better? Unfortunately, I don't see that happening. I see a country that is going downhill... but saying that, I have to add that has nothing to do with Obama... It's been in the making many, many years.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:52 PM on Apr. 12, 2011