Bleeding and scared of miscarriage

ok yesterday i woke up and when i went to the bathroom i whipped and i had like a very light pink spotting goin on so i called the doctors office and the nurse called me back and told me not to worry just to rest and get plenty of fluids. if the bleeding picks up call back. well that was at light 9am after i cooked dinner at 7pm i went to the bathroom again and there was bright red blood spotting in my underwear. me and my husband went to local er. since we were there for 4 hrs they took blood and a urine sample and discharged me with a threathed miscarriage. But when i went for an ultrasound 3 weeks ago they said i was pregnant with twins but there isnt a baby in one sack so they call it a vanishing twin pregnancy. well after i got home lastnight about 1am i started to bleed really bad bright red and then started to past blood clots some the size of my plam. and that lasted til about 4am with every bad cramping pains in my lower stomach. i woke up at 7am and went to the bathroom and im not bleeding now what so ever. i soaked about 4 pads between 1am and 4am n have one on now and im back to light pink spotting. is it possible that im still pregnant?????? i have an ultrasound tomorrow and im scared, cause me and my husband were so happy we have had at least 5 miscarriages before this pregnancy. i just keep asking myself y cant we carry to full term im always happy and want my babies, y cant me and my husband not miscarry....could i still be pregnant??????????????

Taken0126

Asked by Taken0126 at 12:55 PM on Apr. 12, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I'm so sorry :-( this happened to me and I lost the baby but stranger things have happened. I hope for only the best for you and your family.
    tspillane

Answer by tspillane at 1:03 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I'm NOT a doctor and DO NOT take what I say as the "bible" I've had two miscarriages and spotting started out light then dark then a big clot with a ton of terrible cramping, they took my blood levels and confirmed miscarriage. No reason for it, nothing we did wrong. We were just told "in normal people terms" the egg wasn't fertilized correctly. The second I got preggo again right away and my body hadn't completly healed is what we were told.
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 1:03 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• You could possibly have passed the twin. It does sound like a miscarriage though. you will only know tomorrow. I will say a little prayer for you. Just take it easy until then. Lay down, drink lots of water, and relax just in case.
    Anonymous

• I have heard lots of story where the other baby went to term. Stay off your feet as much as possible, I pray the Dr has some good news for you tomorrow.
    Graciesmom528

Answer by Graciesmom528 at 1:42 PM on Apr. 12, 2011