Have you ever

Answered a question anonymously because You were nevous about the reaction of others, didn't want to get into a debate or get voted down because of your opinion, and later you see your answer has been voted up a lot and regret being anonymous? I have... I should just learn to deal with the hate from others and alaways answer with my screen name

BabyBugsmama

Asked by BabyBugsmama at 1:05 PM on Apr. 12, 2011 in About CafeMom

• LOL....I posted a question the other day and did it annonymous because I wanted to say what I said but I didnt want to be attacked about it.....Most mom's agreed with me but I DID have someone kind of flip out on me lol....I kind of wish I would have posted under my name but at the same time I'm glad I didnt because I think I would have developed a stalker lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 1:09 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I always answer anon and post questions anon. I dont want to open up to strangers. I have some VERY SMALL groups I belong to and obviously post with some recognition there (though I give VERY few personal details).

I have never regretted being anon due to vote ups... the points earned, I feel, are silly.  I would get the same satisfaction if people knew my screen name or not.

Anonymous

• No....but I do answer anon..all the time. Only simply because I want to remain anon.
    Anonymous

• no because I always answer with my screen name lol but that sucks! Well that is a sign that you give great advice so don't be afraid to share it!
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 1:09 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I have never answered anon. You asked for my answer and you got it. My opinions are my own and if you don't agree, that's fine.
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 1:10 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• No. I don't post anything I wouldn't put my name to.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:10 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• No. I've never answered anon.
    amberdawnbarr

Answer by amberdawnbarr at 1:23 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Some people are too worried about points here. You don't get a real prize so what does it matter?
    Anonymous

• It doesn't, I'm not worried about points, but I just found it funny that one of the times I post anon, I get voted up. Everyone likes a little recognition every once in a while.
    BabyBugsmama

Comment by BabyBugsmama (original poster) at 3:32 PM on Apr. 12, 2011