Would you be ashamed?

If you lost your cell phone and someone went through your texts? Do you have embarrasing, gossip, perverted, etc messages?

yesmaam

Asked by yesmaam at 1:12 PM on Apr. 12, 2011 in Just for Fun

• LMBO... uh no.

Im a grown up, with children...I try not to do things that I would be ashamed of.  Perhaps if they had cell phones back when I was a silly teen or early 20 something.

But what I find interesting is that this is a site for MOTHERS.... so what the hell are MOTHERS, the ones who are supposed to mold the morals of the next generation, doing that they would be ashamed of. And how horrible for their children that they dont live with more morality.

If this was a teen site, or 20 something soley... with all that comes with being a silly new adult and learning who we are... but the teens, 20s, 30s, etc who are here are MOTHERS.

Anonymous

• Nope, creepy people looking through my texts can look at all of them. I'm good about deleting the ones I don't want others to see... :)
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 1:13 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• lol YES! Photos omg!
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 1:14 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• LOL. nope they will probably be naturall discussion of someone's day and advice given. If i were talking about someone, they wouldnt know who it was anyway.

Above all, i have my messeges locked and if someone were to turn off my phone, thats even locked too. you will need a password to get into it.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 1:15 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Nah...the texts I send are automatically deleted and I only keep the gushy texts from hubby...I would be more embarrassed if hubby's phone was stolen lol...there are some RACY pictures of me on his phone so I make sure he keeps it locked at all times just in case LOL
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 1:16 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• They would die of boredom if they found my phone. My call list includes my husband, son, and parents, and the kids schools. I don't text, we use only Blackberry messenger, so all the convos would be between me & hubby about nothing very exciting at all.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 1:15 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• No, I don't text.
    bonbonmom

Answer by bonbonmom at 1:46 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Im a grown up, with children...I try not to do things that I would be ashamed of.

Yet you answer anon. Are you ashamed of who you are that you need to hide it?

Anyway - no, I don't have anything embarrassing on my phone. Not really a texter and the pics I have are of my son.
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 2:06 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• LMBO @ ME..... perhaps a freudian slip: mold vs. mould

Anonymous