S/O marijuana question. You say marijuana grows naturally so no harm. What about shrooms? adult content

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:12 PM on Apr. 12, 2011 in Home & Garden

• Oh wow. I'm against all illegal drug use & the legal form of controlled marijuana will never be a choice for me. My ex boyfriend smoked all day, everyday. But when he didn't smoke, he got violent & completely intolerable. I hate how drugs have such control over people.
    shynu

Answer by shynu at 1:32 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Heroin is grown naturally too. Same with opium (I know, basically the same thing). Plenty of dangerous things are grown naturally. Doesn't make them okay. I wouldn't allow anyone high on anything around my children.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:22 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• The poppy flower grows naturally, The Heroin from Poppy's has to be processed in order for you to get high. Shrooms are a psychedelic that can make you kill yourself due to hallucinations. Only silasibus mushrooms will make you "trip" they ONLY grow on cow shit and cow farmers tend to shoot anyone in their fields with their cows. You will also only find them in the early morning on cow crap. When the sun rises high they wilt and die. Pot is natural and needs No special processing like Heroin, shrooms and other drugs, Pot it is NON addictive as well. Iv never heard of a high on pot person plowing their car into a family van or a tree. I think Pot ought to be legalized and taxed to high heaven. Its safe. ALLOT safer than booze.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 1:48 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Shrooms will make you even more wasted than pot.
    Anonymous

• Shrooms are good to!!
    Anonymous

• they actually allow you to grow them in certain areas (like florida) for "experimentation" (that dooesnt include eating lol) under certain stipulations
    -lovingliam-

Answer by -lovingliam- at 1:27 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Yes they, opium and heroin are grown naturally, musicpisces, but I'm under the impression that they have to undergo something...some sort of process to become the drug. Whereas marijuana and mushrooms may just be picked...thus making it a la natural.

Marijuana affects the brain on body different than mushrooms so to compare the 2 is like apples to oranges.
    cheekycherub

Answer by cheekycherub at 1:44 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I HAVE ALWAYS BELIVED THAT BECAUSE POT COME FROM THE EARTH THAT IT IS OK FOR YOU. BUT THAT IS A GOOD QUESTION SHROOMS MAKE YOU LIKE YOUR OUT OF CONTROL, BUT POT DOSEN'T. I HAVE NEVER THOUGHT ABOUT IT THAT WAY. I WOULD HAVE TO SAY THEY ARE DIFFERENT AND THAT SHROOMS ARE NOT OK? NOT TOO SURE.
    15years2kidsnow

Answer by 15years2kidsnow at 12:32 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Does it matter...all of it is illegal anyway.
    How about Weed vs Nicotine ? That would be a better comparison.
    Wish2Be

Answer by Wish2Be at 7:35 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• to each there own
    mommyof3-2008

Answer by mommyof3-2008 at 10:48 AM on Apr. 13, 2011