Vacation

Really Obama??? Going to Chicago? What is the reason behind that?? To spend MORE money? Stay where you are and start working already! Oh and what a DUMB ass comment you made to the man who had 10 children. I'm sure he'll RUN RIGHT OUT AND BUY A HYBIRD. You were laughing, but I was laughing at you, making an ass out of yourself.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:14 PM on Apr. 12, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• Campaign...... $$$$..... Campaign.....
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 1:27 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• W took more vacations than any president in history and it's not like he didn't have a plate full of shit.
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 2:30 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• ok, UpSheRises....but when YOU go on vacation, I am sure you pay your own way with your own money. I am not saying people shouldn't go on vacation, we do go twice a year....but then again, we aren't using the governments money.

Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:46 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• POTUS can't go any go to the bathroom without it costing tax payer dollars silly anon. He can't button a shirt or sleep in a bed that doesn't cost us money. From now, until the day he dies everything he does will be at least partially paid for by our taxes. That is just part of the gig.

There are plenty of reasons to complain about him. Maybe pick one that makes sense.
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 3:33 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Can't discuss the question at hand always have to bring up the former President. So typical.
    Anonymous

• I think anyone who asks questions as anonymous and then scolds someone who doesn't, is a coward. Anonymous doesn't hold the courage of their convictions.
    adnilm

Answer by adnilm at 7:34 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I thought they loved him in chicago, maybe the dumbass ought to go to the areas that are still up for grabs.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 8:52 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• someone who doesn't, is a coward. Anonymous doesn't hold the courage of their convictions.

OF COURSE THEY DON'T- Can't own their own words and are clearly afraid of playing in the big sandbox- LOL- cowards

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 9:41 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Doesn't he have WORK to do? Someone should tell him to stop vacationing and start working. The country is in a terrible recession, the price of gas is going up by the day and the cost of groceries and other necessities is going up by the day too. Surely someone has briefed him on this. Oh and people still don't have jobs. He really does need to get to WORK.

Someone should take the keys to Air Force One so he can focus. :)
    Sofiabug

Answer by Sofiabug at 11:28 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Oh and what a DUMB ass comment you made to the man who had 10 children. I'm sure he'll RUN RIGHT OUT AND BUY A HYBIRD. You were laughing, but I was laughing at you, making an ass out of yourself.

You know the saddest or funniest part of that whole thing? There is no hybrid van made that will hold that many people. They are just starting to make minivans that are hybrids, but they only hold 7 people. I guess the guy would need to buy 2 of them....yeah, taking 2 vehicles everywhere will save gas.
    DSamuels

Answer by DSamuels at 12:16 AM on Apr. 13, 2011