If you truly love your husband but he is no longer sexually active, would you consider an affair with a man who is muscular, as handsome as they come, and strongly desires to be with you sexually?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:50 PM on Apr. 12, 2011 in Relationships

• I would never cheat on my husband...period!
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 1:50 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• HELL NO! for better or worse......it could be a medical reason he has low/no sex drive......how silly would you feel for cheating on your husband, who you love, oh so much, when the problem could be fixed?........even if its not a medical reason how do you hurt the ones who love you? IMO
    MamaRudolph

Answer by MamaRudolph at 1:57 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• No. When I said my vows I meant them. Sex isn't the only thing that keeps a marriage going.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 2:07 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• This is just my opinion, but I'd say that a man who isn't sexually active with his wife, is probably already having an affair. Lets face it, most men really enjoy sex. If he doesn't have a medical problem, then I would think that the only other issue is that he's no longer attracted to his wife.
    KristyB

Answer by KristyB at 2:10 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• KristyB

not really some guys are heavier and therefore they don't have that desire. My husband is 300 pounds. I live around the corner from where one of my ex's from highschool hangs out. He came over a couple times. The one time we were planning for him to come over to sleep together. Well I thought what if I got an std (don't know him anymore since graduation), what if I got pregnant (he has 2 unplanned kids by 2 diffrent girls), then I thought to myself I couldn't do that to my dh or my kids so I new I couldn't tell him to his face so I wrote him on myspace to tell him what happened and then told the ex I told my dh so now he doesn't talk to me. My dh luckly still trusts me, but we are closer now than before. After that almost experance I wouldn't ever cheat on him. I couldn't do that to him or the kids. I wouldn't want to be on the maurey show for a dna test lol
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 2:22 PM on Apr. 12, 2011