If you truly love your husband but he is no longer sexually active, would you consider an affair with a man who is muscular, as handsome as they come, and strongly desires to be with you sexually? adult content

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:50 PM on Apr. 12, 2011 in Relationships

• Nope! NEVER. There is WAY more to a marriage than sex.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 1:51 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• No. It would still be adultery.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 1:51 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• NEVER NEVER NEVER, the love I have for my husband overpowers any desires like that,
    brittanybishop

Answer by brittanybishop at 1:52 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• i'd never cheat. my husband is all of option B though. muscular, hot, and wants me bad so theres no problem
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 1:53 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• No I would not sleep with him. How do you know he is not sleeping with other women? Consider this. What if you were your husband. Would you want to be cheated on. You also risk AIDS and other sexual transmitted diseases. What about your wedding vows to be faithful to each other? You not only corrupt your own life by having a affair but you influence the life's of others around you. You do not know if this man is is a gossiper. You know how gasp is the word gets around and someone gets hurt.

Glo402813

Answer by Glo402813 at 2:14 PM on Apr. 12, 2011