Help!desperatly TTC!!!!!!!may be TMI for some... adult content

I am on day 8 of my cycle.There are 26 days in my cycle.What day will I ovulate?And should my fiance and I be intimate everyday or every other day or does that matter anymore?Help!Please,I so desperatly want to have a sweet angel of my own.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:55 PM on Apr. 12, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Around cd 12 you should ovulate if your cycles are always 26 days. Every other day should be good enough starting today *(cd8).
    You may want to start charting your cycles or at the very least use OPK to detect ovulation.
    Graciesmom528

Answer by Graciesmom528 at 1:59 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• My suggestion is to take a deep breath and relax. They have over the counter ovulation testers. They will tell you when your best chance to conceive will be. You should also make sure your taking vitamins and eating a balanced diet. Just make sure your still taking the time to ENJOY being intimate and that it is not just to conceive:) GL

thecoffeefairy

Answer by thecoffeefairy at 2:02 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• There is no definite answer to that question because not everyone is anywhere close to the same. Study up on charting and learning your various discharge at different time of the month and that will tell you far more accurately. EWCM(egg white cervical mucus) is always a sure sign you are ovulating and ready to go. Creamy lotion looking stuff and you can assume that ovulation has occurred and is AF is coming.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 2:05 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Thank you :) I am enjoying my DF and our time together and I am taking prenatals&we go for a walk around our neighborhood every evening hoping to get into a routine before&after future baby...and we started trying today.Thank y'all for the advice,8m trying to relax&think happy thoughts,but I am a very high strung person lol
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:05 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Start having sex every other day or so now. Continue on for a week or so. You should hit it, but no guarantees.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 7:16 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I bought an ovulation tester strips kit!it was on clearance so I only pain 13!comes w/20 test :) let's hope we get preggers!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:53 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• from day 12 to day 16 act like jack rabbits
    NTAMS

Answer by NTAMS at 7:33 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Hahaaa I like that!we already act that way =/ lol but now we have some baby-making to do!its serious bidness now!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:52 PM on Apr. 13, 2011