So confused!! adult content

So my fiance and I got into a arguement on saturday night because we have been trying to have sex but everytime we do something comes up. So Saturday he started messing with me and I thought we was goin to finally do something. I was so wrong I gave him a bj and hand job then he makes me stop and he jerks off until he was finished. Then he laid down and said good night. So I jumped on him trying to have sex and his reply was if you want yours then get it. WTF I'm sorry but that's not fair an I got pissed. He was goin to sleep and I was like that's wrong and he said why cause you didn't have sex. So I kept goin on and on and that made him madder. I said I was sorry Sunday and made him a nice dinner that night. When he got home he really didn't talk to me and yesterday not even a kiss or I love you nothing. He only said a few things since then and it was mostly about our daughter. I don't know if our realtionship is over and I don't want to say anything to make him more mad to the point were he might ended if it's not already ended

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:58 PM on Apr. 12, 2011 in Relationships

• it will be alright give it a few days
    diana398

Answer by diana398 at 2:00 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• well I think you should talk with him just don't accuse him and try to figure out what is going on that is causing the lack of interest in sex. itis usually an indicator of stress, etc not the end of the relationhip. Talk it out. just don't be argumentative or accusatory.
    Camilletnt

Answer by Camilletnt at 2:00 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I know I wasn't there, but I'm not certain why you felt the need to apologize. Sounds like he's being selfish, and if he is refusing sex you may have deeper issues that he isn't sharing with you.
    MsKylaSkyy

Answer by MsKylaSkyy at 2:01 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• This guy is a selfish jerk and he is using you for his own pleasure. I would be gone so fast it would make him dizzy, and when I found a new boyfriend, I would make sure he loved me and I was married to him before there was any sex whatsoever. Sex is about the ultimate desire to please your husband or wife. It is not at all about using someone else for your own pleasure.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 2:03 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Give it some time, for him to cool off and probably he needs time to get over his embarrassment. Society makes us think that not only do men want sex all the time, but that it should be easy for them to get off and to get their women off, so if a man is having a hard time with that it's going to make him feel embarrassed or ashamed. SInce men don't tend to talk about their feeling to begin with, then add in the embarrassment on top of that, it's not a good situation. However, you deserve some answers on what's going on here. In my opinion the two of you need to have a frank conversation about what's going on if you are unsatisfied with the intimacy level in your marriage. And if he is having issues then he needs to communicate better with you. If a man doesn't tell a woman what's going on she will usually assume it is her fault and she is doing something wrong, even if that is not the case. You two need to sort this out. GL!
    MaryMW

Answer by MaryMW at 2:04 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Sounds very strange, something is going on with him. You need to get to the bottom of this. It could be another women or it could just be stress but what he did is very hurtful to your & your relationship.
    Graciesmom528

Answer by Graciesmom528 at 2:05 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I apoligized cause I kept on bringing it up after he said good night not for the fact of what he did.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:05 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• If it were me, I'd stop talking to him for awhile and see how he likes it. Its hard to talk to someone about whats wrong when they won't respond to you and just gets madder about it,he shouldnt act like that..but he does..so I guess learn how to deal with it before yo get married!
    That was a selfish act to pull and would leave any woman feeling a little empty and confused :(
    Sometimes, the less you say..a man may come to you and talk..and if/when that happens..try to listen rather than rant and rave...you'll get more out of him that way.
    Give it some time. I wouldnt think its over just because of this incident.Hang in there...
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 2:07 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I guess the thing that hurts me to most is the fact that he has porn on his phone but not one single picture of me same with his Facebook he has a picture of him and this girl that he isn't even friends with anymore. He can't delete the picture cause he is tagged into it unless she untags him so I can't get mad at that really except the fact that he won't take a picture with me. I guess I feel so little when he rather look at other people having sex that don't mean anything then to have sex with someone who loves him.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:20 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I Was just about to pack my stuff along with my daughters and have him come home to a empty house I don't believe in just leaving like that but I know if he doesn't stop this he is goin to ended it jus like he has in the past before his daughter was born. He will think of all the negatives in me then tell me the only good thing about our relationship is our daughter and he could be very right this time if in fact that happens.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:25 PM on Apr. 12, 2011