What are you getting your husband for Christmas?

I got my sweetie an Xbox 360 Elite. He's going to crap his pants when he opens it cuz I've been telling him no for months. LOL. I'll probably end up getting him more but I'm not sure what just yet.....

MarlyeGirl

Asked by MarlyeGirl at 2:00 PM on Dec. 1, 2008 in Just for Fun

• lol i saw your question and im like XBOX! then i was totally surprised when it said that you were getting your hubby the same thing... man.. arent they lucky men to have us as wifeys? im getting a xmas bonus at work that he has no idea about. .so im going to surprise him
    CamnJaydensMom

Answer by CamnJaydensMom at 2:02 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• a Peyton Manning jersey from the Indianapolis Colts
    HollyRose

Answer by HollyRose at 2:04 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• LOL I think so. What's even luckier is that I love video games too and will play with him. =)) Just a suggestion, I think you should see if he'll like the game Fable II. My husband played it at his friends and LOVES it!
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 2:04 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• Well hopefully after we get the kids together i'll be able to afford a PS2...he'e been begging for that, or an Xbox, and i also have been telling him no for months. money is so tight right now i'm praying i'll be able to afford getting him one. if i can get this, it won't only be his christmas present, but it will be his birthday and anneversary present as well (they all land in the same month...he sucks..lol)
    Anonymous

• Anon I got a brand new Xbox on ebay for HALF the price if I had gotten one at the store. I suggest making a profile on ebay and start biddin!!
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 2:12 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• My DH really wants an IPod... so I'm going to try to save up the money.
    brandyj

Answer by brandyj at 2:13 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• My husband is an athlete ~ runner & cyclist ~ so I made him a scrapbook album for his 2009 race results. That way, as he finishes a race I can put the results in his scrapbook right away. I'm also working on a creative way to hang his medals in his office for him. :-)
    mommytoadam

Answer by mommytoadam at 2:35 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• All he really wanted was one of those new adjustable wrenches. You nkow, the ones that you push the button on the side and it automatically adjusts to where you need it to be? So I got him that and some movies, clothes, and a few more tools. I also made a "coupon book" with one for a free massage, a free day to do what he wants without me asking him to get a glass of water or anything. lol. There a lot more in ther, but I'm not finished with it yet. I didn't know what else to get him. He doesn't really need anything.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 2:46 PM on Dec. 1, 2008