What is your evening like after dinner and when you put your kids to bed

diana398

Asked by diana398 at 2:06 PM on Apr. 12, 2011 in Relationships

• When our son was growing up ... (we are empty nesters now)

After my son went to bed, my husband and I had "our" time. Once my son was in his room for the night, the night was ours. That time was about US and us alone (unless of course there was an emergency/something going on like kiddo was sick..and so on). That time was spent the 2 of us just being us, focusing on us, and nothing else. Work was not talked about, the dailies weren't, bills weren't, family issues..etc.. None of those things were talked about once our evening was ours, none of those things were focused on. We focused on us and us alone. Whether we were watching a movie together, dancing and cuddling, just sitting and talking...whatever we did. It was about us. We had some great evenings back in those days. It was all about being together, just the two of us, experiencing just the two of us, and just enjoying being "us".
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 3:57 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• My other half steals the laptop and Zones out watching TV and playing online while I read or watch his silly movie he picked out
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 2:07 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I start work, lol!
    Renee3K

Answer by Renee3K at 2:08 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Very lonely :/ My hub doesn't get home till after midnight.
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 2:29 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• We get into bed watch some silly shows, news a we either you know or cuddle, every night same rutine
    MexTexmom2

Answer by MexTexmom2 at 2:31 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• soo boring. my husband gets up really early, so when he's full he falls asleep watching tv.sometimes cuddle, sometimes he's just overworked, so i'm usually lonely and everyone's asleep
    i hate lonely nights. i go online on facebook or cafemom, it helps some with the loneliness.
    fefe87

Answer by fefe87 at 2:47 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Maybe a little cafemom or Facebook watch some tv with my love ( if hes not on evening shift ) and maybe a little cuddling
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 3:24 PM on Apr. 12, 2011