MY BABY IS GROWING UP TO FAST.

my 6month old son was trying so hard for the last 3 days to get up on all fours. He finally did it this morning, even rocked back and fourth and when he tried to move his arms,he fell. I am giving him at least 2 weeks and he probably will be crawling.
YAY

2boysyahoo.com

Asked by 2boysyahoo.com at 2:12 PM on Apr. 12, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• :( it makes me sad to think that my dd was crawling over a year ago and has been walking almost a year. They do grow way too fast.! Enjoy all the time you can! Seems like yesterday I had my ds and he turned 3 last month!
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 2:24 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• My oldest son just turned 3 years old in march, my youngest is 6months already has 2 bottom teeth and is at the start of crawling
    2boysyahoo.com

Comment by 2boysyahoo.com (original poster) at 6:10 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• ouah thats amazing ! he's a strong guy ! my 6 month old has no teeth yet ( and I enjoy it, I think its so cute lol) and is now sitting up pretty good, but not crawling ! good luck
    kokomaman

Answer by kokomaman at 8:47 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I know how you feel my baby turned 4 yesterday they do grow up way too fast
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 10:03 AM on Apr. 13, 2011