How do you??

Make your coffee? I put 8 cups of water and 6 scoops of coffee... And I like to use Coffeemate's Non Dairy creamer and 4 sugars ... perfect cup for me.. How about you?

MissLoveLyfe

Asked by MissLoveLyfe at 2:13 PM on Apr. 12, 2011 in Just for Fun

• 10 cups water, 1/2 cup Folgers. 2 packets splenda and a dabble of non-dairy creamer.
    devsenemy

Answer by devsenemy at 2:15 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I drink espresso:) My espresso machine is set to strong at home and work. I use Starbucks VERONA beans and purified water. Sometimes I will add a splash of flavor. Coffeemate has really tasty chocolate and caramel flavors.
    thecoffeefairy

Answer by thecoffeefairy at 2:18 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• 12 cups of water and 14 scoops of maxwell house original blend.
    MommaKath1975

Answer by MommaKath1975 at 2:29 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• How big are your scoops? I only use 2 heaping for a 10 cup coffee pot. I use 2 tbsp. sugar, some creamer and add vanilla flavoring - if still too hot I add milk.
    mamamel61

Answer by mamamel61 at 2:44 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I stand in line at Starbucks.
    Anonymous