How much time do u spend on cafemom /internet a day or week? do u feel guilty abt it?

ilovemyliam

Asked by ilovemyliam at 2:22 PM on Apr. 12, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I'm on here on and off. I am usually laid up in pain on my days off, so I do this to occupy my mind. There are times though, where I haven't been on in two weeks because I'm laid up.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 2:24 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I spend about 1-2 hours a day on the computer that includes checking email, facebook and cafe mom. I try to do it while the baby is taking a nap but if I can't then I get on at night time before bed.
    L0vingMy3Girls

Answer by L0vingMy3Girls at 2:27 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I am on here daily, maybe 3-4 hours through out the day and no I don't feel Guilty, why should I?
    MexTexmom2

Answer by MexTexmom2 at 2:28 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I click into this site early in the morning, but I am not always sitting in front of my computer, I get my things done and in between I sit here for a while, but I have no guilt whatsoever, I do what needs to get done first.

Answer by older at 2:29 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• i spend alot of time on CM ...
    No i dont feel guilty because nothing is being neglected. the house is usually already cleaned, my dd is in her room playing, outside or napping & isnt interested in me being around at the moment.. lol.
    Im on/off all during the day when i have a few moments here & there..
    (right now she is asleep. and im about to go get dressed so we can go to the library.)
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 2:33 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Not alot of time. I do have 4 kids .
    Crissy9832

Answer by Crissy9832 at 5:28 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• i spend quite about of time on the internet and cm but im not on it everyday so i dont feel as guilty
    goobersmom713

Answer by goobersmom713 at 8:45 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I am on here, check e-mails, and facebook about 4-5 hours a day. most of it after the boys are in bed. Hubby is not usually home, so no I do not feel guilty.
    mlanderson

Answer by mlanderson at 12:35 AM on Apr. 13, 2011