Why ask for help or advice if you are just going to tell all the posters they are wrong?

I mean, if you knew the answer to begin with, why are you asking us?

(not relating this to questions, that are made for a discussion that could lead to debate)

Musicmom80

Asked by Musicmom80 at 2:23 PM on Apr. 12, 2011 in About CafeMom

• Drama queens.... :0)
    amazinggrace83

Answer by amazinggrace83 at 2:25 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Most people who post questions like that are immature little know-it-all brats who never grew out of the high school drama scene...

...and of course, they're just better than the rest of us... ; P
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 2:26 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• People show up here to ask questions in HOPES they'll get a legitimate answer. SOME people refuse to post real answers...she was looking for ideas on what could be wrong with her.
    Renee3K

Answer by Renee3K at 2:27 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• My son does that. Never made any sense to me. If you don't want my opinion then don't ask! He's an adult now & he still does it sometimes. I straight out tell him "If you already know what you are going to do, don't bother me with asking what I think about it"!
    Anonymous

• Yeah, I love the one who wants us to tell her what's wrong with her and she has vague symptoms that could be a cajillion things and she gets mad when I tell her that and accuses me of not answering her question. Then says she's not stupid. Well, it looks stupid to have us diagnose you.

I like our litte dance too anime! LOL
    Musicmom80

Comment by Musicmom80 (original poster) at 2:29 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I completely agree with you Renee3k!!
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 2:29 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Crazy for credits? Lol who knows. I hate when they do that also.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 2:29 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Some people come here either to 1. have someone agree with them or 2. ask a question that is easily answered by a little leg work...or in this case net-work lol as in google! Sometimes these questions you see...wow...they take more time coming here to post it then if they'd just look up some info. Somebody asked last week how much eye exams were at Eye Masters! Get out phone book & let your fingers do the walking! lol
    Anonymous

• She wasn't asking for a diagnosis...she was asking what our thoughts were on what could be wrong. She clearly stated she's already headed to the doctor soon. If you didn't have any real input, then why bother posting?
    Renee3K

Answer by Renee3K at 2:31 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• That's funny, you close the question so you can't discuss it, but you follow me here! Go figure. There was nothing wrong with my answer. Babybug, you are just salty because I called you out on not wanting to take your poor suffering dog to the vet because it was a hassle to load the poor animal up.

Renee, didn't you once tell me you wouldn't have answered my questions if I was "like that'? So why do you? Do you like the drama?
    Musicmom80

Comment by Musicmom80 (original poster) at 2:31 PM on Apr. 12, 2011