Exercises for a great butt?

I used to have a cute round butt. After years and kids, it's flat. I'm happy with the size just wish it had the same or similar shape that it used to. Is this due just to age or are there exercises I can do to make it look better?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:26 PM on Apr. 12, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• squats and lunges
    thecoffeefairy

Answer by thecoffeefairy at 2:31 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• SQUATS!!! LUNGES!! anything along those lines make my butt feel good again! :)
    SarahM.1983

Answer by SarahM.1983 at 2:29 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Fitted, stretch pants. You have no idea how the right fit can make you look.
    MMXI

Answer by MMXI at 2:37 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• true about the jeans...but what about without them, and everything like wearing pjs and underwear. i've been working my butt off on the elliptical after my second kid, lost like 15 pounds, almost there but my butt's really flat and annoying me. i if squats will really work i'm all for them.but i heard a better exercise is leaning against the wall, and pulling your legs backwards and in for repetitions at a time is better.
    fefe87

Answer by fefe87 at 2:43 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• squats and lunges :) And the thing about the jeans are right to.. I got some oldnavy jeans and they made me look like crap lol.. But the best jeans Ive found that make your butt look great it Levis :)
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 3:32 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• the trick is squats and lunges with weights. get some hand weights, it makes a 100% difference. do classic squats, power squats, single leg squats, front lunges, back lunges, floating lunges, and side lunges. yoga will also give your butt a great tone. my butt is at it's absolute best since i started doing Baron Baptiste's Long and Lean yoga on netflix for wii.
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 3:41 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Climb hills or stairs for 35 minutes at a time. It's like doing continuous squats/lunges.
    Mousuke

Answer by Mousuke at 6:45 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I have tried many exercises and short of having fat injected into the butt cheeks,there is nothing that will work.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 2:28 PM on Apr. 12, 2011