how can i make it last longer????

i love my husband so much. we been together for 5 yrs now. i would die for him. the problem is in the bedroom. i am lucky if i can get 30 seconds out of this man. sex is so bad i dont even want it anymore. i cant even think of the last i actually did want it. how can i get him to last longer. i am willing to try anything.

lil_ferfer

Asked by lil_ferfer at 2:03 PM on Dec. 1, 2008 in Relationships

• :::whew::: I thought I was the only one. The same thing happens with me and my DH. I love him, but I don't even feel like getting "warmed up" for a whole minute of action! Wish I had some advice for you, but I don't. I'm going to stick around and see what the others say.
    Anonymous

• has this problem been there before you got married? if so why did you get married if you werent satisfied completely? no sex is not everything in a marriage, nor should it define your relationship. but if you are not happy you should have never made that step. i say just sit and talk to him about trying new things. maybe a certain condom you can try.
    NATTY567

Answer by NATTY567 at 2:52 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• Can he go again? Maybe you are so hot and sexy that he can't control himself the first time but lots of guys can get it up again fairly soon.

You could give him oral sex to orgasm first and then try intercourse, see if he lasts longer.

And there is some kind of numbing gel you can buy that will give him less sensation, maybe that will work.

My ex-husband was a minute man.....if you want more tips, IM me.
    JustAMom2008

Answer by JustAMom2008 at 3:39 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• That's just the way some men are. They are just wired that way so not much you can do to make him last longer. But you can make sure that you get your pleasure before he enters you. With doing it a second time - I think most guys especially when they are older - just can't get the thing going again after the first time they come. So it is better you don't count on that. Just have him please you first before penetration. If you love him and this is the only area that things are not perfect - I'd say you are pretty lucky. And you can always work around it.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 3:49 PM on Dec. 1, 2008