PLEASE HELP ME adult content

So I started my cycle very late @ night on 4/8 amd it stopped on 4/10. I went to the restroom about 10 min ago and it started again(very heavy tho). I am usually very normal 3 day cycle on time or a day early. I have been ttc for a lil over a yr now. Is this normal or should I go to the doctor?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:45 PM on Apr. 12, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• If you are concerned get checked out. It is always better to be safe than sorry.

thecoffeefairy

Answer by thecoffeefairy at 2:48 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• If you are going through less than a pad an hour I have found that doctors are not overly concerned for a few days--they will point to stress and so on. I would give it a day and then call. If you are bleeding excessively go to the ER. Of course, I am not a doctor but I did have the 30 day PMS cycle and three gyns in the process...
    hotelmom123

Answer by hotelmom123 at 2:49 PM on Apr. 12, 2011