Problems in the "Self Lube" dept.

Ok ladies.
I recently got divorced and started dating this guy. its been a few months and we had sex the other day. It was great... (probably because i hadn't had sex in like 3 YEARS...sorry if tmi) the problem is when we were almost "done" i felt that i wasn't as wet (lubricated) as I started out. Why did that happen? Is that normal? If not does anybody know what I can do to help keep that from happening again... its sort of embarrassing! I know that there is KY Jelly but I was wondering if there was anything else that I could do that wasnt as obvious as using lube!!

Thanks for any and all suggestions! =)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:03 PM on Dec. 1, 2008 in Relationships

• that has actually happend to me before. i hope its normal. never actually thought about it.
    lil_ferfer

Answer by lil_ferfer at 2:05 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• Yes thats normal. Nothing you can do besides lube. I like the new lube that called his and hers. Yes it works. I do the same thing as long as I can remember. Dont be embarrssed. Its one of those things of being a woman. Hope this helps..
    Toolia

Answer by Toolia at 2:33 PM on Dec. 1, 2008