HAS ANYONE HAD THERE OVARIES

OUT OF PLACE ?? MY SISTER TOOK ME TO HER FRIEND WHO MASSAGES AND TOLD ME MY OVARIES WERE VERY LOW AND MY WAIST WAS OPEN THATS WHY I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO GET PREGO. SO SHE MASSAGE ME AND ILL SEE IF THAT WORKS LOL BEEN TRYING FOR OVER 6 MONTHS LET YOU ALL NO WHAT HAPPENS HAS ANYONY NONE OF THIS NEED ADVICE THANKS

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:53 PM on Apr. 12, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• I haven't but I can imagine it could.. good luck let us know if it worked!!
    rhonda111787

Answer by rhonda111787 at 2:55 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• If they r out of place,massaging will not put them into place. Chances r they have always been like that. Have u seen any doctors about this?
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 2:57 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• NO I HAVE NOT IM LATINA AND MY FAMILY BELIVES IN THINGS LIKE THAT I WAS WOUNDERING IF ANY ONE ELSE ?? I HAVE TWO OTHER KIDS SO I DONT NO
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:01 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• If you have 2 other kids already honey then chances are that you are trying to hard.. stop, relax and dont push it to happen and it will happen soon enough.. I am a firm believer that it happens when its suppose to not when we want it to..
    girlglow6

Answer by girlglow6 at 3:30 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I have heard may great things about message & acupuncture. Whether it is the relaxing during the procedure or the actual procedure I do not know but it can not hurt to try.

Good luck I hope it works for you.

Graciesmom528

Answer by Graciesmom528 at 6:45 PM on Apr. 12, 2011