Tb test

I just had a tb test done for work and now I have a bunch of red dots around were I got my first shot at. The first shot swas done by a student and he did not do it right and most of the liquids came right back out. But were the actual rn did the shot its fine.........am I okay or should I call the doctor?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:59 PM on Apr. 12, 2011 in Health

• Call the Dr thats one of the things they look for with the shot reactions.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 3:00 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I agree with vbruno
    MexTexmom2

Answer by MexTexmom2 at 3:01 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Call the doc.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 3:05 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Did you go back in yet to have it read? It can be red sometimes right after and then away by the time of the reading. If one test is fine and the other, that was messed up is not, I would assume that you are fine. I am allergic to something in the tb test. Every time I get it done for work it looks red and splotchy. It still does now but the doctor read it yesterday (I had it done on Friday) and it is negative. They look more for a bump, the spot being raised, then a rash.
    JamieLK

Answer by JamieLK at 3:05 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• It might just be a reaction to it, i always have one everytime i have had one. my arm gets all red and i have a mark there for months. I have an allergic reaction to the dye that is in it. They have to check it soon anyway but if your worried then i would go to the doctor.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 3:06 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Ai have it read tommorrow but the rash is in a shape of an arrow ????????
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:11 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I would def. at least call the dr. and ask what they reccomend that you do. GL!
    ethans_momma06

Answer by ethans_momma06 at 3:11 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I had to for my job at the day care
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:14 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Have you ever had a tb test before? has this happened before? it might just be a reaction, If you are working in a healthcare place then just ask a nurse. I would just wait until tomorrow, when i get them my arm itches so bad. and i am not allergic to anything expect that.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 3:14 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I had one before and it never happened I waxs fine
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:22 PM on Apr. 12, 2011