Do you really care about baseball and steroids? adult content

As we all await the Barry Bonds verdict with bated breath...

I can't help but wonder why the federal government wasted our time and money investigating steroids in professional baseball.

Maybe it's because i don't care about sports or drugs but who really cares?

UpSheRises

Asked by UpSheRises at 3:18 PM on Apr. 12, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• You know...I'm so sick of baseball. I used to LOVE baseball, but now it seems to be so convenient for players to be "good" with the steroids and shit that I just don't give a damn. Sports should be something you work hard for, it shouldn't be given to you like you're fucking superman. And they are way overpaid to be doing hardly nothing.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 3:21 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• No matter how we raise our kids, they will idolize these people and some may fall to believe it's the right way even though we tell them NO. If it worked for so and so, it'll make me better too. You also might care if your children were involved in either baseball or drugs.
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 3:22 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• because they have to spend as much money on stupid things like that to make it seem like they do what they are supposed to
    duwana

Answer by duwana at 3:22 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• me either! its entertainment on tv and they want to debate what is real and isn't? really? if it's on tv, it's staged, it's fake, or it's dramatized. really i dont care what athlete did what. i hate sports
    ThatBoysMom

Answer by ThatBoysMom at 3:22 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• So the sanctity of children's hero's is a matter of the federal government?
    UpSheRises

Comment by UpSheRises (original poster) at 3:28 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I love baseball but I think our government has no business whatsoever in it's policies
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 3:33 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Federal government has no business in this issue, its a baseball issue and they should investigate themselves. Waste of time and tax payers money, AND a waste of airtime to be harping on a dumb thing.
    amazinggrace83

Answer by amazinggrace83 at 3:34 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Steph:

ideologies aside...don't you think it's weird that W called out performance enhancing drugs & baseball in his State of the Union that one year? WTH would that be a national priority?
    UpSheRises

Comment by UpSheRises (original poster) at 3:35 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• It's about perjury, cheating and then lying-
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 3:40 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• At 1 point, wasn't GW part owner of TX Rangers? Probably just personalizing his speech-

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 3:42 PM on Apr. 12, 2011