I cant even believe my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.............

I'm going through a divorce and of course im prego. I'm pretty upset, now my quesiton. I took 3 test they all came back pos last night I worked out pretty hard b4 I knew. I took a hot bath then got out and a little gush of blood came out for like 5 seconds. Then it stopped (no cramps or pain or tissue) then went to bed got up went pee and some more came out. Then when I pee some comes out but thats it. So wht is going on?? I saw a Dr and they are doing an ultra sound in a few hours. But jsut wondering is I'm misscarring the Dr said normally u have bad cramping with that. He said I could have a bladder infection?? Thoughts??

ktinaza

Asked by ktinaza at 3:23 PM on Apr. 12, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I agree, well in my experience I cramped really bad by the next day after bleeding with both miscarriages. Some women do bleed at the beginning of pregnancy, and it is okay to workout during pregnancy.
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 3:26 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• @ xmama bellax. I don't think she asked for advice on her marriage. Most people have tried everything they can before filing for divorce. Your advice was neither helpful nor nice IMO
    chelley123

Answer by chelley123 at 3:28 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• A hot bath over 102 degrees can kill a fetus. Thats why they tell preggo women to stay out of hot tubs. Sounds like the start of a miscarriage to me. Im sorry your going through this. Hope you get the results you want.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 3:28 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I did that, and both times it was miscarriage. I'm sorry.
    amazinggrace83

Answer by amazinggrace83 at 3:24 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Get some marriage counseling, see if you can work it out. You're probably just spotting.
    xmama_bellax

Answer by xmama_bellax at 3:25 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• And,.....if it' meant to be it will mama
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 3:27 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I'm really don't have any idea. I hope everything works out for you and your fine. I bowled and worked out with my first 2 pregnancies...but that is because I was doing it PRIOR to getting pregnant, so the dr said I can continue with it. Sounds like if you were doing it prior to getting pregnant (and I am thinking you were) I think on that aspect it would have nothing to do with the bleeding.

ItsJustMe1017

Answer by ItsJustMe1017 at 3:32 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Ok idk. I was just wondering if anyone had anything like this. I wont be gettin back with my husband. the Dr doesn't think it sounds like a miscarrage but don't know why cause I do at least im consered. But they took my blood but if I miscarried last night wont it still say im prego so when do I take another test to see???
    ktinaza

Comment by ktinaza (original poster) at 3:38 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I had a little blood with my 1st I was around 9 weeks or so hes just fine today.. Some how the sack he was in grew over its self ( IDK ) and with my 2nd they thought I was going to bleed a little because I had some blood over my cervix but it never happen.. It could just be that.. Wish you all the best

mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 4:12 PM on Apr. 12, 2011