What is in store for my so called golden years?

i am 47 have rhaumatoid arthritis and other issues as well

duwana

Asked by duwana at 3:40 PM on Apr. 12, 2011 in Health

• Medications and numerous trips to the doctor.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 3:41 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Lots of great medications for RA and how YOU deal with health issues and how you let it effect you is how good or not your golden years will be.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 3:42 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I agree with the first poster, without your health the Golden years suck!

Answer by older at 3:42 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Oh dear, I do not want to think of that. I have spine problems at 25, I don't even want to think of how bad it can get later in life for me. You'll most likely be better off though.
    mrs.coop

Answer by mrs.coop at 3:44 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• On the up side they make huge advances and strides in medicine almost daily. Long before you see your golden years they coud discover a cure for RA.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 3:51 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Our daughter has R.A. and she is on an alternative therapy that has worked really well for her. I also have a friend who is older than I who has it, and she goes out to Arizona during the winter months and rides her bike. So you might consider something like that. Just don't give up on life!!!
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 4:00 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• A lot of medications, trips to the dr, and how you deal with it is completely up to you. Lots of people lead very happy lives.
    alliesmom112

Answer by alliesmom112 at 4:56 PM on Apr. 12, 2011