Stay at home job

Hello I am looking for a FREE work at home job..so i can stay at home with my children please help..Such as Avon ( I already have one of those in my area so i wont make much money) and selling something i guess.. But for freeeee...and no scams please....

kasiety.1

Asked by kasiety.1 at 3:44 PM on Apr. 12, 2011 in Money & Work

• Babysit
    mrs.coop

Answer by mrs.coop at 3:44 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• LaBella Baskets only charges $1.97 to sign up
    momoftaterbug

Answer by momoftaterbug at 3:53 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Call in tonight (Tuesday) at 9pm EST to get the FACTS about starting your own business with Mary Kay Cosmetics!!!!

The number to call is 1-712-432-1100
    pass code is 956799#.

The call is about 15-20min long. We will share the FACTS about Mary Kay and you can ask any questions you might have.

Tell the director that Kim Bressan invited you to participate.

There is NO obligation and there will be NO pressure...just call in and listen....

We are offering an AMAZING deal this month...$50 for our full starter kit...reg. $100!!! Valued at over $600!!!!

Please email me at kbressan@marykay.com or thru cafe mom and I will be on the call as well!!!!

You can also call/text me directly: 941-376-9060.

Don't miss this AWESOME opportunity!!!

Believing in YOU!!!

mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 4:07 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• p.s. we make 50% on everything we sell!!! It's not quite free but pretty close!!! No territories or sales quotas. only $50 to start...it is NOT a scam!! We have been in business for over 45 years!!! Kit is valued at over $600!!!! Call me!!!
    mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 4:09 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• It is very tough to find an at home "job." Businesses however are much easier to come across, which most business have some type of start up cost. Avon isn't free to start either, I think it's a $10 start up fee. I tried Avon, but unfortunately I never made any money. I work from home and I love it! Our Team has come up with free trainig videos for those who are looking to work from home. Visit: www.CEOTrainingVideo.com

Best Wishes!
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 5:07 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Barefoot Books is free to join and you get a website. It's up to you if you want catalogs and stock.

www.kim-faust.barefootbooks.com

MrsMWF

Answer by MrsMWF at 6:25 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization (along with small business marketing and medical billing), I also do career and job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 7:18 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Unfortunately like posted above it's hard to find a work from home job that pays well. There are places like chacha or the GPT sites that takes hours to earn a few dollars. Your best bet is a work from home business, which normally does have a startup cost! But you need to find something that YOU personally have a passion for, or like alot, so that you aren't bored! I never liked all the work from home businesses etc. But I saw It Works! a company that sells health products, the main one being an applicator that lets you lose inches off your waist in as little as 45 minutes! It was $99 to startup, which is normally alot for me. But I also got 8 applicators that normally sell for $30 each, and the start up kit. I personally wanted this product for myself too, so that was a plus! Here's the site.. http://www.jjulian.itworks.net/ BUT don't do any of them unlss they feel right to you!
    mommylovehug

Answer by mommylovehug at 8:22 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• An opportunity that I have taken advantage of is with Scentsy. A safer alternative to candles. No flame, wax is non-toxic as it is a food-based petroleum wax, and there are many different designs in the warmers and over 80 different scents to choose from. If you would like to check it out and get more information go to: http://www.corihill.scentsy.us
    To get started I offer a couple of different options to help you get into the swing of things, so to speak. Feel free to message me here and I will get more information to you.
    Corilyn1221

Answer by Corilyn1221 at 10:25 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I blog about work at home ideas and opportunities.  You are more than welcome to read through my blog when you have time at Mavi's Home Work.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:47 PM on Apr. 12, 2011