Question? adult content

Is there such a thing as possibly being allergic to your DH? It seems like every time we have sex I am itching down there for a couple days. This just started sometime last year. Also What can I do about this?

momoftaterbug

Asked by momoftaterbug at 3:51 PM on Apr. 12, 2011 in Health

• It is entirely possible to be allergic to sperm. If your using rubbers though then it's an allergy to the spermicide or latex.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 3:52 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Or if your using any sort of lubrication. If you arent using condoms or lub, I'd try and use a condom, if you are still itching, I would rule out the sperm. Luckily if you are, it's easily treated!
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 3:55 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• It is totally possible but it could be a number of things. Have you talked to your doctor?
    alliesmom112

Answer by alliesmom112 at 4:14 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I sometimes get yeast infections after sex if I don't wash afterwards. But it is possible to be allergic to your dh's sperm.
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 10:41 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• If you were allergic to him, you would have had symptoms before now. Sounds like he needs to bathe before sex.... because I used to have that problem too. Men get all sweaty down there, and then that gets inside of you during intercourse, and that causes LOTS of problems. See your gynecologist.
    brandyj

Answer by brandyj at 8:56 PM on Apr. 13, 2011