Help! Going back to....

SCHOOL! LOL I'm just enrolling to go back to school now that we're done having our kids, and I'm curious to know about all these "fantastic" grans Obama supposedly did for SAHM's to go back to school. Any one know any truth btehind all this? I meet with an advisor tomorrow, but wanted to check here for some info too. I tried googling it, but ya know how that goes anymore...:( Any advice on grants or scholarships would be awesome. Please share!

KariLyn84

Asked by KariLyn84 at 3:52 PM on Apr. 12, 2011 in

• Tuition is increasing everywhere so even with grants its going to be expensive. I have not heard of anyone around here benefiting from any of them.

amazinggrace83

Answer by amazinggrace83 at 3:55 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• The college I'm attending is pretty fair as fa as price, but I just want to know all my options before signing up for a bunch of debt I may not have to get into.
    KariLyn84

Comment by KariLyn84 (original poster) at 3:58 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Good luck finding one of those.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 4:00 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• The application period for next year is over, but The Reagan Scholarship Foundation has a pretty awesome renewable scholarship for undergrads. Do a google and bookmark it, so that you know when applications are being accepted.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 4:00 PM on Apr. 12, 2011