IS WENDY WILLIAMS A MAN OR A WOMAN??

When ya google it, it says yes she is in fact a woman & also yes she is a man who lives as a woman now married to a man with a child??

She so looks like a man.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:55 PM on Apr. 12, 2011 in Just for Fun

• She is definitely a woman she even has a child she gave birth to but she does look like a drag queen lol she films her show up the street from where i live...
    mari2120

Answer by mari2120 at 4:54 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Hahahhahahaah, my husband always asks why that man is on tv!!! But I am almost positive she is female...
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 3:58 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I dunno about her, but Christiana Amonpur the news woman is or was a man! Has man hands, and an adams apple. The voice aint convincing me he/she/it is a woman.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 4:01 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I just googled it, and I guess there are pictures of her from when she was 5, and was all little girl
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 4:07 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I wondered myself. From all I have read, she is a woman. She made it big in radio, first, then translated that to a TV talk show. I don't think she is more mannish looking than many women "in real life", but it really sticks out in the land of television women! Also, a somewhat mannish woman in tv makeup gets that drag vibe going...
    KateDinVA

Answer by KateDinVA at 4:08 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• When she was on DWTS I thought what the ehck is a drag queen doing on this show!!
    girliemom0406

Answer by girliemom0406 at 4:27 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• OK I googled Wendy. Looks like a woman, but I can see the RuPaul like quality's of her. Her hands and wrists are to feminine to be a man.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 4:03 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• ya think vbruno? she has big hands I don't see anything feminine about her besides big huge fake boobs : )
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:05 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• yes she does look very drag queenish (not that there is anything wrong with that) BUT its definitely confusing when ya hear so many different things.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:09 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• i thought their child was the husbands from another relationship well i guess she is all woman
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:57 PM on Apr. 12, 2011