what is the matter with me?

i have cheated with like three guys. he knows i hav done it so it aint no secret. the sex is horrible and he treats me like crap sometimes but i love him to death. would die for him. we have 3 kids together. i know if he would stop tryin to control me all the damn time and sex lasted longer than 30 seconds literally we would b ok. how can we make it last longer.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:11 PM on Dec. 1, 2008 in Relationships

• Have you tried condoms? They make thicker condoms...
    lebrbria

Answer by lebrbria at 2:13 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• Ok, well the sex is ONE thing that needs fixing. If you two are on good terms I think that would make the sex a lot better an it would be a lot easier to talk over with him to delay his own pleasure.
    Anonymous

• I doubt that's your real problem. That's just a symptom of something deeper. What's the matter with you, you ask? Get to therapy ASAP and figure it out.
    Anonymous

• Put some oragel on there to numb his shit. LOL
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 2:15 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• If hes that way you should probably just leave. My ex was alot like that and we also had three kids together and it just got to where I couldnt stand him. It was only harder trying to stay and make it work because we had kids. The fact was I didnt love him anymore. I thought I did, but I couldnt stand how he acted. I had to ask myself why stay with someone you dont even LIKE?
    Anonymous

• Don't focus so much on having sex. Focus on spending that special time with him. Do something fun every night so you don't feel like you are doing the same thing. Also try talking to him what he and you like the most in that moment.
    Jamie8788

Answer by Jamie8788 at 2:17 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• Sex shouldnt be the #1 thing in a relationship anyways. Its about the connection you both have with each other. You cant make your whole relationship and problems based on him not being good in bed. If thats why your cheating on him then thats a lot of personal issues
    HollyRose

Answer by HollyRose at 2:17 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• Stop cheating or leave your SO.

Answer by louise2 at 2:18 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• Wow...there are obviously deeper issues here than just sex. You should stop cheating, for one. If you're not happy and satisfied in your relationship, why are you still with him? If you're happy, you don't cheat. And if he's controlling (or abusive), you shouldn't be with him anyway.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 2:20 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• Are you stuck on stupid or something?
    Anonymous