SAHM to College Student! YIKES!

I'm 27, have 4 under almost 6, and I'm going back to school this summer for my LPN, then bridge to BSN. Anyone know anything about these grants Obama was supposed to do for SAHM's going back to school?? I'm stressing over the potential student loan debt that I want to avoid as much as humanly possible! LOL Any advice or suggestions to learn more would be great. Googling the subject just brings up tons of BS crap that's not helpful and probably not legitamate! Any help or advice is great! Thanks!! :)

KariLyn84

Asked by KariLyn84 at 3:56 PM on Apr. 12, 2011 in

• Those grants are bull.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 3:58 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Are they any different than PELL grants? I didn't realize there were seperate grants for SAHM's...
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 4:04 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Obama said it right? that should answer all your questions. Good Luck to you.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 4:05 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I just got done with 2 years of school. When you enroll they should do a FASFA for you. This will let them know what grants you are eligible for. I am not sure which ones are from Obama. Good luck and congratulations!!!!
    ThatBoysMom

Answer by ThatBoysMom at 4:08 PM on Apr. 12, 2011