Did anyone take the GED test?

If so did you do it in increments or all at once? Was it harder than you imagined? Any info you can give me is appreciated.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:11 PM on Dec. 1, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Yep I took it ten years ago. I took it in KY where I had moved to go to college and needed my GED before I could start. They had a set of rules on how you took the test. I had to take it in incriments because I didnt have a choice. I took certain parts on one day, then came back the next day for another set. I think it took about 4 days altogether. I was nervous about it but passed. If you study for it and what not you should be fine.
    Anonymous

• My husband did a few years ago... all at once.. He said it was a joke. LOL... way too easy is what he said. But he also is a smart guy. ;)
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 2:14 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• This is really sad, 6th grade was the last full year of school I finished and since then just got little bits here and there. I took my GED at 21 without studying and passed. My lowest score was in the 71st percentile and my highest was in the 90th. The test was taken over 3 days.

Anonymous

• i took it 3 months ago or so and i took it over 2 days( no choice), i thought it was easy... and i got paid $100 to take it! :) and i passed quiet well!
    wisteriastars

Answer by wisteriastars at 2:21 PM on Dec. 1, 2008