What is the one thing your SO does that annoys you?

No matter how much we love DH there's always something he does that makes our skin crawl. Mine is cussing. He's a great dad, a hard worker, a loving husband but he swears like a truck driver. lol he is a truck driver ironically enough. None of my kids have picked up his offensive language, but they hear words I wish they didn't know exsisted. So what drives you up a wall about your SO/DH??

lovinlifewith5

Asked by lovinlifewith5 at 4:10 PM on Apr. 12, 2011 in Relationships

• Depends on how pissed off I get at him lol

Sometimes it's just because he breathes lol...
    Chloesmom1126

Answer by Chloesmom1126 at 4:12 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I can only pick one thing?
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 4:11 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Typical of men he leaves his dirty clothes on the floor on his side of the bed for me to pick up lol one day I'll not feel bad for him and just give em a little kick under the bed and he'll have nothing to wear lol
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 4:12 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• his gaming addiction. he has gotten sooo much better about it (after constant nagging/bitching on my part) but he still needs to play atleast an hour a day. he is turning 26 this year and i swear he reminds me of a teenage highschool kid when he plays.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 4:13 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Let's see......

My husband annoys me when:

- He cuts his hair and leaves a zillion little tiny black hairs all over my bathroom
    - He trims his nails in the livingroom. So gross.
    - He microwaves things without a plate and gets the microwave filthy.
    - He leaves clothes directly beside the laundry hamper.

I should stop now....I could be at this a while! :P
    -
    CaseyErin

Answer by CaseyErin at 9:01 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• My DH doesn't know how to say no...except to me. He is available for everyone in his family that has some ridiculous task they "can't figure out" but he barely has time to spend with me and our three kids.
    Mrs.B3

Answer by Mrs.B3 at 9:16 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I love my DH to death but he has a real problem of NOT screwing back on lids fully like on salad dressings, mayo, pickles whatever argh! its annoying! but I still love him : )

sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 4:12 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• The fact that he can't place his dirty laundry in the basket that's about 4 feet away from him when he undresses. I understand, it's such a difficult task to ball up ones pants and make that 4 foot toss. Oh and his shoes are always in the middle of the bedroom for me to trip on when I wake up in the middle of the night to change a diaper.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 4:13 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• There are two major things: smoking and being super loud in the morning wakes up the neighborhood
    rhonda111787

Answer by rhonda111787 at 4:14 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Plays video games
    L0vingMy3Girls

Answer by L0vingMy3Girls at 4:14 PM on Apr. 12, 2011