Ever have the cops"pull you over" while you were walking or biking?

I was once while biking. I was on a one way street going the opposite way on the sidewalk and went out in the road for a second because a square of the sidewalk was missing and the hole was pretty deep. A campus cop pulled me over,lol,and gave me a hard time about it. When I grinned over the thought of being pulled over by him,he threatened to call the city cops on me! Can someone say power hungry!?

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 4:19 PM on Apr. 12, 2011 in Just for Fun

• at 16 I got a ticket for jay-walking (at the beach)
    Anonymous

• I have, but that's because I had my dog with me and he wanted to know what breeder I got her from because he wanted one =P
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 4:20 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• more like "can someone say having a bad day" I think you were just in the wrong place at the wrong time and they were having a bad day so they took it out on you.
    Anonymous

• yes when I had just turned 18.... my friend had alcohol in her cup and was acting drunk.... because of her I had to spend a night in jail for a MIP, luckily the charges were dismissed...She was laughing the whole time in the police car, if I wasn't handcuffed I would have smacked her lol
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 4:23 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Yes, I had been at a bar with friends once, and went out and was walking down the sidewalk. It was late, and maybe the cops thought I looked suspicious (?) so they pulled over, and ended up arresting me for pedestrian under the influence. Lame.
    Anonymous

• i do but theyre my friends and just want to talk :)
    Kittty_Katt

Answer by Kittty_Katt at 12:59 AM on Apr. 13, 2011