How can I check the profile on Second Life without creating an account?

I recently found some disturbing things on my husbands computer....I also found out that he was using Second Life. He doesn't know that I know. Is there any way to look at his profile with out being a member? I'm so beside myself right now. I'm not one to snoop, I've always trusted him...but now I'm not so sure. Please, if you have an answer to the question, that's all I want. I'm going thru a lot with this and don't want the bashing. Thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:16 PM on Dec. 1, 2008 in Relationships

• i play second life and you do have to have an account,. it's free and as anonymous as you want. He has to be online for you to see his profile.
    No one can see any personal information. They only see what you put on your characters game profile and it usually isn't much though you can also see what groups they are in. The other character has to be online for you to see their profile though.
    You can buy porn, sex organs and have sex in it. You use real money converted into Linden.- i have been playing for about 4 years.
    chyna_doll

Answer by chyna_doll at 5:45 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• I can help you if you msg me privately. I have a second life account
    cupcake2lou

Answer by cupcake2lou at 2:33 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• make an acct with false info... name, age, location, etc. i would even suggest contacting him with your profile. i understand that you dont want to make an acct, but i think it is your best bet
    IGotLuckyInKy

Answer by IGotLuckyInKy at 2:34 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• What is second life anyways?.. i would look it up, but I don't want hubby to get any thoughts about me if he saw my history.
    sydsmom2

Answer by sydsmom2 at 2:39 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• I did try to make an account and it kept telling me that it's for people who are 13 years in age or older even tho my age wasn't set to that. I'm not sure what I was doing wrong. But my request for an account was denied access.
    Anonymous

• what is second life?
    Anonymous

• what is so bad about "Second Life", I googled it and it didn't sound like it had anythign to dow ith hooking up. It's a virtual world where you build homes and trdae it and what ever it sounds like monopoly or something like that.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Life
    Anonymous

• He lied to me about it for 1 thing ( i just slid the question in about it when we were talking about his various internet activities)....and when I accidentally came across it on his computer, his friends were women. I don't know much about it, but I do know you can meet other people....with out the feel of being on a dating site.

Anonymous

• Thank you chyna_doll for being honest with me.
    Anonymous

• YW, NP
    chyna_doll

Answer by chyna_doll at 10:41 PM on Dec. 1, 2008