"Kate Plus 8". Who's watching?

NOT ME!!! Where is the money coming from for these trips they are showing on TV commercails of her & the 8 kids? Wasn't she on TV a few months back crying about how Jon took all her money & she was now broke??? FAKER!!!

girliemom0406

Asked by girliemom0406 at 4:25 PM on Apr. 12, 2011 in Entertainment

• not since Jon left her. I don't think he is at fault, yes he was wrong to cheat on her....but she was so horrible to him.

Just imagine if she acted like that to him on camera, how she must be when the cameras aren't rolling.
    I just keep thinking about that TOYS R US episode when she yelled at him through the store.

Nah, she's boring.
    ItsJustMe1017

Answer by ItsJustMe1017 at 10:37 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Me neither. Her 15 seconds of fame is over.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 4:28 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I'm sure TLC pays for it because it makes for interesting tv (in the opinion of some) Jon might have taken all the money and left her broke (who knows?). Doesn't mean a contract for another season wouldn't have brought her into some more money.

I don't find their situation that interesting hence I don't watch it. but to each their own i guess
    kayslay

Answer by kayslay at 4:30 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• never watched a whole show. Have only seen few minutes here and there
    juliemomx2

Answer by juliemomx2 at 4:36 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Im totally over that whole drama attention fest. I just noticed the other night that it was on again...breezed on by. Id rather watch the tv guide.
    k.raine

Answer by k.raine at 4:39 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I feel bad for those kids because there mother only see them as money makers instead of seeing them as kids just wanting to be kids. TLC probley pays for most of the trips and she probley gets free crap.

LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 9:32 PM on Apr. 12, 2011